“soups and more!”
Review of Soup-Pa

Soup-Pa
Ranked #39 of 317 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 7 September 2017

great staff and owner love going to this little place eat in or take out the soups are delicious and the sandwiches DIVINE!! fresh and made right infromt of you with local bread and fresh veggies!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was traveling for about 2 years and returned to Canada trying to find a place to eat in my area. If you're a fan of soup this is a nice place to go. I enjoy eating lunch here during the day if I'm swinging by downtown Newmarket. They have a good selection of delicious foods to try. Nice quiet atmosphere that is located in the heart of downtown Newmarket which makes it convenient to explore the town a bit after.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We have been going to Soup-Pa for quite some time now. They have a great variety of flavourful soups. Their soup/sandwich combos are a great value. The owner, Ness, is always friendly and very funny. When I didn't want a sandwich with my soup, Ness offered me some grilled buttered bread which was just perfect. I especially love their lentil/split pea soups and chicken noodle soups. Their corn chowder-type soups are also really good too!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came to check this place out.
We had yellow curry chicken and rice soup but was absolutely delicious and then we had a wrap which was made in house and you can get the various of choices of veggies and chicken to put in your app.
In the picture provided was the rap the soup and you get a bottle of water with the price and it was about $13 so it's a very decent lunch and price is perfect.
Portions are huge

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Went here for lunch today with a friend, and we were very pleased with the experience! The staff was very welcoming and friendly, and they had a variety of things to choose from. I had a Deluxe Chicken Wrap with a Soup (i chose the yellow curry chicken & rice - yum!) combo. Your wrap is made fresh to order and you get to choose your own toppings. We will definitely be returning!