“Good pub food”

Cuisines: American, British, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional British Pub Full Service Restaurant 12 Draught on Tap
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Right on Main st Midland, set back in an alley, all good...selection of drinks, good basic pub food. Visited many times, no complaints.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We recently went to this restaurant for dinner with our adult son. Great memories of excellent dinners here and had not been in years. Waited for service and my husband finally went to the bar to request service. Then we received a menu and waited and finally were able to order beers. Worst draft I have ever had. Cracked Canoe was basically flat! Ordered deep fried mushrooms which were ok but the calamari was totally pathetic. Little tiny rings that were so tough one was inedible--it was like a plastic washer. Our meals arrived and the jambalaya were good but the alfredo was very bland. The waiter did not come back and ask us how are meals wereor if we wanted anything else. My husband went to the bar and asked to pay. Despite all of the above he still left a decent ti.Not sure why.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We took our family here last Friday evening. It took a circle around King Street to find it, but it was worth it. Small pub with good menu and a variety of great beers. We really enjoyed the fish and chip special. Great price and delicious haddock fish. Our grown children enjoyed the shepard's pie and a Ceasar's wrap. Very busy, but good service and smiles to go around. We enjoyed this new find and hope to return next year when we vacation near Midland, again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The environment and the staffs including the owner are very friendly and they have good foods. This is the place you want to go and introduce to your friends to hang out. If anyone in town, this is the place you want to go.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We will be back. My husband had the Mushroom and Steak pot pie and it was extremely tasty. My daughter and I split out meals Quesadilla was very good and I recommend the beef dip(one of the bests I have tasted). A little hard to fine but it is right beside the MCC, easy to find if u keep that in mind.