“mile high sandwich”

Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Midland
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 10 November 2017

when you eat at dino's you had better bring a good appetite you will not be disappointed the salads are really good and sandwiches are big you get your monies worth

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My brother and I have been here a few times. Great food good price they load the meat on and it is great tasting soup is really good as well.

We always get the soup and a sandwich combo you leave hungry

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We are so pleased that we stopped in here for a late lunch. We shared a delicious turkey sandwich and Greek salad - both were freshly prepared in front of us and the taste was delightful. The sandwich is so big there's no way you can open your mouth wide enough to take a bite; I turned my 1/2 sandwich into 2 open faced sandwiches. We'll best sure to come back and try some of the other items that looked exceptionally tempting, like the butter tarts. The staff are very pleasant with smiles to boot.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

There is not much to say beyond that our visit to Dino's was fantastic. My family all had corned beef sandwiches, with sides of either soup (beef and vegetable) or salad (tossed garden). All were excellent. The prices are a little more than you might be used to if the baseline is chain restaurants such as Subway... but there is absolutely no comparing the food, and what Dino's offers is simply excellent.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Always the best! I come from Barrie to eat at Dino’s! Friendly people, fresh ingredients, good prices! I will always go back!