Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
US$74
Interstate
US$73
Hotels.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
HurbUS$82
All reviews yogurt bed was comfortable stay there again hot tub clean rooms fridge and microwave sauna fitness
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Neither my wife or I could access the internet on any of our devices. We tried Android and iOS devices and could not connect to their 'Open' Wifi system.
If you need the internet for business or to keep in touch, this is not the place for you.

Also, there is NO Fitness Centre, no sauna, and no hot tub. I'm very frustrated with hotels lying on their website about the services they provide and then come up with excuses as to why they are not supplying those services. TAKE THEM OFF YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!

Room tip: Call ahead and see if the service you require is available, then don't believe it.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Hoteliers are imbued with a duty of accommodation to the public. An innkeeper has a 'duty to receive' all well-behaved, paying transients seeking accommodation for whom there is room. My daughter was assaulted and had her belongings stolen - I took her to this hotel to sleep and recover as I had used this hotel in the past for family stays. The night auditor started the check-in process, only to deny us a room because I had a local address and was honest about leaving the room for 1/2 an hour to go get my laptop computer in order to attend a early morning zoom meeting. We went across the road to the Radisson hotel, and were checked-in for a week and treated both professionally and with empathy - I'm writing this case now and Quality in will remain in Infamy, as I will trumpet it as an example of what NOT to do in all my future hotel classes.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2020

It was ok, not more. Rather dated, tired look. Bed was comfortable enough but the room space was awkward with a table near the foot of the bed. No breakfast or coffee was provided due to Covid, but a Comfort Inn we had stayed in the night before had self-serve coffee and a bagged breakfast. Will give Quality Inn points for having a recycling box.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020

We stayed here the night before we flew out to Mexico from Kitchener Airport. Check in was quick & friendly. The hotel has a free breakfast & they offer a free shuttle to Kitchener Airport. We would strongly recommend this hotel.
The rooms & beds were more than comfortable & we highly recommend.
We booked Februry 8th,2020.

Room tip: Very close to excellent restaurants. Charcoal Steakhouse & Swiss Chalet plus fast food restaurants. We were on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Bunkersgal
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Let me start out by saying that the hotel itself was clean. The rooms we stayed in were very cozy,comfortable,quiet & clean as well.However,we got in late,requested late check out & were awoken to this manager banging on our door from 11am
onward. After personally telling me that late check-out was 1 pm the afternoon before. Unfortunately, I open the door to him in the morning and he
proceeded to tell me how we were allowed to spend our time during late check out. He complained that we were still sleeping. He tells me we need to be packing
the car oppose to sleeping as we were. Considering my family and I got in really late the night before and we had stayed more than one night, I felt extremely
disrespected. We were exhausted. We paid to be there. Don't tell us how we can spend our time. We thought he was very rude the first time he banged on our door
but then it happened multiple times. 3 more seperate times in the same stay to be exact. He would not let us get our much
needed sleep for the long drive we had a head of us. TERRIBLE customer service from this man. Someone needs to fire him. We just wanted to sleep.
The poor girl working with him at the front desk was clearly afraid of him & much nicer than him. When I complained and asked for his name she quietly
whispered after hesitating-

"Scott". She needs to be in charge. Not him. Who does he think he is telling guests how and what they can do during their stay??? We had an awful taste

in our mouths when we left. He did not allow us to sleep in. That's why we rented the room. TO SLEEP. Yet we drove away tired. Awful manager. Otherwise, the
place is nice. Warm breakfast. Bacon and eggs. But not worth the headache in the morning from the banging on the door. Rude manager. Made us feel unwelcome.

Needs new management!
No customer service skills. I felt like we were an inconvenience to him. Our money wasnt good enough. We pitty the people working with this man. I would def not stay there again until he is replaced. I'll be speaking to head office. We should get a full refund of our stay and maybe we shall return once he's no longer there. Buyers beware.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
ScottJamesMcKnight, Manager at Quality Inn Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Our experience with you at the hotel was tumultuous to say the least. The first morning you were to check it we got a request to extend your stay then 4 hours later you tried to check out without paying for the next night. Then proceeded to argue with us as to why should pay for a room you had already used for half a day at this point. The following morning I made my rounds at checkout time to enquire if guests had checked out or wished to extend. You greeted me at the door with a “We are sleeping!” I calmly informed you that checkout was 11 but if you wanted to extend or needed the room for a bit longer we would arrange it. You told me you had a late checkout until 1pm. This is not something that was arranged and also not something we generally would offer on a Sunday. I offered you the use of the room until 12pm as you had indicated your unwillingness to stay for another night. I returned to the room shortly after 12pm as you were not answering the phone in your room. You accused me of harassment and told me that you were considering talking to police. I informed you that if we did not have you check out by 1pm I would have to authorize your credit card for another night as the room was still being used. You checked out of your room by 12:45pm. Complained that you were up late and only wanted to sleep. I understand that this is the case however as a hotel we operate on a schedule and at this point out hospitality had been exhausted. Unfortunately due to the treatment of our staff and your general unwillingness to adhere to our hotels policies I don’t think I would be able to have you stay with us again. I wish you the best of luck in the future.