Lowest prices for your stay
S$218
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Hotels.com
All reviews front desk downtown kitchener historic hotel valet parking great boutique nice bathroom coffee station central location would highly recommend this hotel hotel room definitely stay here again great room one night stay up to date coffee maker enjoyed my stay king room
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2023 via mobile

Recently visited for a business meeting and overnight stay. Friendly, organized staff, everything was arranged perfect for our Meeting. Excellent meeting space and great food selection brought in for breakfast and lunch. Thanks to Christine for organizing.
Hotel itself is fantastic. Comfortable rooms, great staff and great fitness facility.
Overall great experience.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2023

I’ve stayed at the Walper twice, and each time I’ve been so impressed by the thoughtfulness of the staff, the lovely amenities, cozy atmosphere, delicious food, good coffee and value. The rooms have everything you need - a great spot to visit

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 19 December 2022

I stay at the Walper for work and I come for a week at a time. The staff are incredibly friendly and anticipate my needs. Everything is clean and well maintained. This boutique hotel is such a pleasure to visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2022 via mobile

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I booked it last minute after seeing it ranked #1 on Tripadvisor and it did not disappoint. It’s a grand old building but the rooms are art deco chic and quite modern. The staff are friendly and helpful at the hotel and the restaurant I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Parking is in a public lot but there is a shortcut you can take walking back.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eliza114
Reviewed 16 December 2022

Decor was awesome! Hotel was clean and safe. Staff were so nice. Everyone was so helpful from suggestions to find food late at night, near by shopping. I would stay again! I felt like the bed and hotel chairs were more comfortable than my home! lol