“Great little spot, with charming staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Misty Mountain Coffee Company Ltd
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We used to live a five minute walk from Misty Mountain and it was a joy to walk down Queen street to grab a coffee and a treat for the little one. The staff were always so kind and welcoming. They were even willing to make coffees with milk alternatives and offered Silk soy milk shakes in their display case. My daughter loved the double chocolate muffins! We have since moved away and will always miss this spot. We were very glad to see it open up. It's a much better spot than the surrounding coffee shops.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We found the espresso drinks to be good but certainly not excellent. Really enjoyed the atmosphere, particularly the comfortable chairs - perfect to linger. Our service was fine but perhaps this was because there were very few patrons during our visit. Beware - parking is difficult to find.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Misty Mountain is a bit of a secret, tucked back off King Street. It is a great place to relax, and perfect for small meetings, as they do have a free meeting room in the back. On my most recent visit I had a slice of cake, which was delicious and priced competitively.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Visiting from out of town and staying at the Walper Hote. Enjoyed two visits to the Misty Mountain Coffee Company and found the place very relaxed. Happy to sit and enjoy coffee and get a little writing done. Seating is very comfortable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Misty Mountain is gorgeous! The interior has gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings and comfy chairs positioned around a fire place. It looked so inviting that I contemplated staying even though I didn't have time. This would be a terrific place to relax with a good book or to meet with friends.
The menu had more than just coffee, too! I was able to order a hot apple cider (yum!) and a ham sandwich to go. I'm hoping for my next visit I can relax there for a while.