“Great Sushi on Westside”
Review of Nara Sushi

Nara Sushi
Ranked #210 of 555 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is the best Sushi in the west of Kitchener. Great variety and quality Sushi at a fair price. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. A good ambiance with the music and lighting. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

I went for a late lunch on the Friday of the long August weekend. So it was not busy.

The seaweed salad and salmon sushi were very tasty. The Nara Roll was interesting and very good; I think would have been better with less tempura bits though.

One of their salmon rolls (I think the salmon and avocado roll?) was very fishy tasting. The pork and shrimp dumplings had an odd taste to it.

I found the selection on the menu underwhelming.

On the upside, the staff were friendly and service was quick.

3  Thank cassal99
Reviewed 23 July 2015

We come here to Nara as their seafood sushi is very good. We always eat too much but it sure is tasty. The staff's English is not the greatest but the service is good and fast.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Stopped in for lunch a couple of times loved it! The food was easy to order and came out quickly. We really enjoyed all the food we ordered (especially the salmon teriyaki) and will go back again. I do wish the lighting was a bit better, but otherwise a great lunch experience.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

The first three times I sent it was great! The fourth not so much I love sushi but it should not be overly fishy! To me that is a sign of not being fresh! Now I have to find another place!