Kitchener Inn and Suites
The Walper Hotel(Kitchener)
US$94
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$60
US$54
US$52
US$60
US$56
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastoutlet mallwafflesthe breakfast areafresh fruitfront desk staffeasy accessenjoyable staycomfortable bedsking suitewould definitely stay here againoff the highwaylocated closefridge and microwaveroom was largehockey tournamentparking lot
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here before and have always found it to be an excellent hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well appointed. Good water pressure. The included breakfast is a great extra with both hot and cold options as well as fresh fruit. I recommend this location if you are staying over in Kitchener.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The Hotel was what I expected good value as usual but the breakfast buffet has gone down in value a little. The location was very good for the venue I attended easy access to the city center and the freeway to go home afterwords.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Firstly, I have to say that previous stays at the Hampton are usually a pleasure....this is why we pick them. Upon entering our room I found black fingerprints on the bathroom lightswitch, someone else's hair on the floor and the carpet was filthy! I told the front desk. Then we found black mould in the air conditioning unit which was causing my family to have a horrible allergic reaction. When I told the front desk I was told we could pack up all of our belongings, leave them with them and they would eventually get us a different room...or we could just check out! CHECK OUT! In otherwords, we could just get out! They offered to clean the unit and promised it would not smell anymore. When we returned it was clear the unit was NOT serviced correctly and my family and I had to turn it off in order to breathe. However the room became VERY hot as it was 30 degrees celsius outside. We were not offered anything for our troubles other than....you can check out! I am not impressed, very insulted and will let people know of this location! I feel this location is giving the Hampton Inn a VERY bad name and reputation.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Everything was beyond our expectations during our stay. The beds especially were Very Comfortable. The free Breakfast was very well laid out and well stocked. The breakfast attendants were also very helpfull. The front desk staff were the best.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016

My husband and I always stay here, when we go to the Shakespeare Festival, love it! Clean, friendly and the beds are so comfortable! So, if you don't mind being 30 minutes from the Festival and you like to shop, stay here....

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple