“Delicious Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017

My son and I visited the Modern India restaurant tonight. They had a buffet for $11.99 which included had Butter Chicken, Curry Chickpea dish, Beef Curry, Basmati rice, Naan bread, vegetable dish, samosas, a smaller salad bar, and ice cream and rice pudding. Several other items that I can't recall. A great assortment for the price! Don't miss this awesome place!

1  Thank Debbie E

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have only been there for lunches. Good food but maybe a little more variety would be better. Fairly authentic. Fast service, clean, helpful wait staff. Love the goat curry, mango lassi and paneer. Good value for the price.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Great tandoori chicken, samosas and naan off of the inexpensive dinner buffet.. The rest of the buffet was ok and service was pretty good. The place however, could use a really good cleaning.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered butter chicken with rice and bread. I was really happy with it. I am sure I will try other things off their menu. I noticed they have a buffet. Anyway, I just thought I should post a review. Good food, I will be back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Basic Indian food. All the favorites, nothing far out. Great friendly service. The food is fresh and hot. Pakoras are really flavourful. A bit dated inside.