Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$109
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$93
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Arrowhead Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$137
Orbitz.com
US$246
US$212
Echo Woods B & B(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hotels.com
US$91
All reviewshigh speed internetfully equipped with everythingexcellent hostspark passeshome from homesatellite tvrelaxing staynancyyummiesweekend
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

My Husband, my 3 year old Granddaughter, & myself thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay & sure wish we could have stayed longer. We arrived late in the evening due to a delay and spent a day & one half @ "Santa's Village".
On our last night, Gord was kind enough to build us a fire perfect for roasting marshmallows along with providing the perfect "sticks" to do so.
He even offered & provided "limo" service (actually a "golf cart"), lol..., escorting me right down to the beach due to my having some ambulatory difficulties & because it was dark.
Gord was Friendly, Courteous, Informative from the onset of booking our Cottage to our departure...and even afterwards via Messaging. He took the time to ask if I had any questions & he & his Wife Nancy answered any ones I had afterwards either by phone or Facebook messaging.
The cottage we rented was ideal for my special needs & was also wheelchair accessible. Though I am ambulatory, the wheelchair ramp enabled me to avoid the stairs.
The cottage was MORE than well equipped with anything a person would want + little extras that meant a lot...for example, Mini flashlights for the bedrooms, night lites for the little ones or for the BIG PPL too ! The BBQ worked well & was clean.
The Cottage was very nice with a comfortable beds and a nice flat screen TV! We have a TV Satellite @ home so we welcomed theirs.
My Grandaughter loved the Jacuzzi Tub.
My Husband found Nancy to be a very Warm, Polite and helpful Lady. I didn't get the pleasure of meeting her due to our Schedules but will next time!
I highly recommend this Resort!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2015

A quick drive from TO and you're in perfectly appointed cottages with everything you need to enjoy your stay. High-speed internet throughout the property, even streaming music wasn't an issue. The cottage we stayed in was clean, bright and even had a soft-tub on deck. The kayaks, paddle boards, water trampoline were all fun and easily accessible. The cottages are on a very calm bay - close to some un-cottaged islands for exploring by the water with some beautiful secluded beaches. All and all a great few days. LCBO in Baysville is 5-minutes away - Huntsville only 20 mins. Gord and Nancy were very accommodating to our short stay - we would have stayed the rest of the summer if we didn't have to work. Best cottages in Muskoka region in my rental experience.

Room Tip: 3 of the cottages are right on lake - they have the best views!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Beauview is a great resort for families. Kayaks, canoes, tubing, campfires and motor boat rides are only some of the things that are provided without extra cost. The Facebook page is a good and accurate representation of the overall experience. The owners, Gord and Nancy, look after their guests very well. Our family has visited Beauview many times and we look forward to returning!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Taylor R
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Took my family of 5 for a family vacation and stayed at Beauview. We were not disappointed , our cottage was clean , comfortable and had all the amenities we could ask for and more . Gord and Nancy really took care of us like family.My kids 13,10 & 8 had a blast from the first day we arrived to the last moment we left. A very quiet location on Lake of Bays where one can go unwind and relax, go fishing or explore the wilderness , a lot to do for the whole family. We are looking forward to going back and would recommend to all.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Total serenity. The place has beautiful views, a babbling creek to look at out the kitchen window, full access to recreation equipment and a private hot tub on the deck of your cottage. Gord and Nancy are gracious hosts and readily available when needed. Gord always seems to be right where you need him. This was the best mini vacation we could ask for

Stayed: May 2015