Beauview Cottage Resort
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$122
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$158
HIExpress.com
Huntsville Inn(Huntsville)
US$113
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$116
Tulip Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$120
Rainbow Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$105
Echo Woods B & B(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$210
Orbitz.com
Tally Ho Inn(Huntsville)
US$180
Pitchup.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsalgonquin parkwonderful hostssnow shoesthought of everythingrelaxing long weekendfully equipped with everythinghigh speed internetroasting marshmallowspaddle boatspark passessatellite tvhome from homeself cateringwater activitiesrainy daypots and pansrelaxing stay
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I booked this cottage for a weekend getaway for my boyfriends birthday. Booking was easy, and they answered all of my questions. The cottage grounds were absolutely stunning in the winter. The cottage itself was clean, cozy, warm and inviting. We even had a nice bottle of complimentary wine and jam made locally waiting to welcome us which was such a nice touch. Everything we needed was there and more! The hot tub was a nice touch as well! I had an amazing stay and I will and have recommended Beauview to everyone!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

It was beautiful! The hottub was awesome. And the cottage was stocked with everything we needed. And they let us borrow a daypass to Algonquin Park and provided us with lots of options for things to do! They helped us figure out whether we could go skating at Arrowhead Park and had snowshoes for hiking. Its a great spot snd Nancy and Gord are wonderful hosts.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The owners are absolutely wonderful! we spent a few days over new year's eve and had a wonderful time. It was peaceful, the hot tub was phenomenal and the cottage was cozy - perfect to cook nice meals, cozy by the fireplace and play boardgames. I look forward to returning soon!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the cottages facing the lake!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Stayed in cottage 3, Thanksgiving weekend. Simply amazing! Beautiful cottage, very clean,breathtaking--especially lake view! Quiet, cozy, perfect location. Everything you need is there. Gord and Nancy Go out of their way to make sure everything you need is right there! Questions? They have all of the answers! Maps, directions, etc. While there, we visited Dorset Lookout Tower, Humble Pie Bakery, and the Wooden Spoon Store in Huntsville. Definitely worth staying here! Hoping for a return in March!

Room Tip: Short drive to lcbo, grocery stores, sightseeing!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

My Husband, my 3 year old Granddaughter, & myself thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay & sure wish we could have stayed longer. We arrived late in the evening due to a delay and spent a day & one half @ "Santa's Village".
On our last night, Gord was kind enough to build us a fire perfect for roasting marshmallows along with providing the perfect "sticks" to do so.
He even offered & provided "limo" service (actually a "golf cart"), lol..., escorting me right down to the beach due to my having some ambulatory difficulties & because it was dark.
Gord was Friendly, Courteous, Informative from the onset of booking our Cottage to our departure...and even afterwards via Messaging. He took the time to ask if I had any questions & he & his Wife Nancy answered any ones I had afterwards either by phone or Facebook messaging.
The cottage we rented was ideal for my special needs & was also wheelchair accessible. Though I am ambulatory, the wheelchair ramp enabled me to avoid the stairs.
The cottage was MORE than well equipped with anything a person would want + little extras that meant a lot...for example, Mini flashlights for the bedrooms, night lites for the little ones or for the BIG PPL too ! The BBQ worked well & was clean.
The Cottage was very nice with a comfortable beds and a nice flat screen TV! We have a TV Satellite @ home so we welcomed theirs.
My Grandaughter loved the Jacuzzi Tub.
My Husband found Nancy to be a very Warm, Polite and helpful Lady. I didn't get the pleasure of meeting her due to our Schedules but will next time!
I highly recommend this Resort!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family