“Wonderful tarts”

Betty's Pies & Tarts
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cobourg
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Betty's is worth the drive. I bought an assortment of tarts to bring to a friends place for dinner, and everyone raved about them. I will be going back!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Kept passing by this place & one day, pulled over, turned around & weren't back. Should have done it sooner! Great selection of baked goods, all fresh. We picked up a selection of small (single serving size) tarts & pies, they were good. Didn't try the butter tarts the place is best known for yet but I loved the banana cream pie. Not poisonously sweet like so many baked goods these days. Pleasant & helpful staff. We'll be back.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

A friend who is familiar with the area recommended Betty's Pies and Tarts to me when I asked about good buttertarts. On a subsequent trip I made a point of stopping in to pick up some treats. NOW I'm looking for an excuse to head to Port Hope area again! Delicious.

1  Thank Patti L
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Best tarts around. I love the apple crumble. Also the peanut butter and jam. A bit more peanut butter would be good though.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Visited Betty's Pies & Tarts on Thanksgiving weekend expecting it to be busy - and it was! Fortunately they had lots of extra staff on hand, so I was in and out in 5 minutes. Picked up two pumpkin pies and a dozen tarts. They were delicious! Despite being so busy the staff were very friendly and the line moved quickly.