“This is my 'go to' pizza place”
Review of 241 Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
241 Pizza
Ranked #45 of 96 Restaurants in Cobourg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I like the pizza here, and for the price it's my first choice. It's all hand-tossed pizza, prepared and baked right in front of your eyes. You DON'T get 2 pizzas when you buy one, so I don't really get the name. But I do get the pizza.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Been in this area just over a year and hadn't yet found a classic pizza joint until now. 241 is the boss!!! When we want upscale pizza there are other places for sure but when you want one when you're super hungry to munch up and pat your belly afterwards, this is the one. How pizza joint pizza is supposed to be.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

241 pizza is some of the best pizza in town. Service is great! Workers are so friendly you can tell they truly care about what their customers are receiving. I'll definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

For many years, living in Toronto, we frequently had delivery pizza from the local 241 franchise. Now residing in Cobourg, we thought we'd try the local branch. We ordered the same selection as always, and on thin crust. The food came exactly as requested, and in less than half-an-hour. The price for delivery pizzas seems to be high everywhere, so no real surprises.
The only downside was the telephone operator, who sounded bored and unpleasant. No "please" or "thank you" from her. Tip to franchisee: you only get one chance to make a first impression !

1  Thank Stanley F
Reviewed 17 August 2015

got here quick but damn, paper towel and pepperoni isnt pizza.....could of made better pizza from no frills! Over priced and little ceasers hot n ready is way better (even at noon). If you like this garbage, you re a stoner or a dummy. I hope my dog doesnt get the Hersheys squirts cause thats where my money went......even the garbarator threw up!!!!!! If you need to retrain on how to make pizza, you should work mccains!!!! Pathetic. Send me a coupon..... Crust was alright but, bounty has you beat.