“Great Food and people!”

Jim's Pizza Palace
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Cobourg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Visited my mom for Spring break and decided to stop by for dinner. My daughter and I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my mom had lasagna and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, they made you feel like you were eating at a family members house. I will definitely eat there again the next time I'm in Canada.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in town but lasagna is out of this world. All there food is just terrific and will keep ordering my zaas from there. And even some others side orders there.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Best pizza in town with the best atmosphere around. Lovely people owning and friendliest workers in this place

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Called in for a take out order earlier then they opened and the owner Jack answered and I told him it was my first time ordering and based on all the good reviews I wanted to give it a try. He even offered to make me a pizza before they even opened. He asked questions, was very happy to have me call and then put me on to his lovely wife Helen who was just as wonderful and so happy to hopefully have our business. My b/f picked the pizza up later in the day and Jack even sat at a table with him and talked. Wow!!! These folks are very genuine and know how to service their customers. I must say the pizza was awesome!!! Great crust, generous with the toppings and very affordable. Thanks for being so kind and I look forward to trying some of your other menu items. Efcharisto!!!

1  Thank Carol J
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We have ordered in on many occasions and been in the restaurant as well over the years. The owners are very involved and make great pizza!