“Great pizza.”

Little Caesar's Pizza Cobourg
Ranked #51 of 96 Restaurants in Cobourg
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Love their pizza. The cinnamon bites are delicious. The staff is friendly. The price is right. No place to sit down.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

If you don't have a strong stomach for processed food?! Hard on the stomach and very dowey. Ok for a quick fill but if you can't handle grease not advisable.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We've had hot and ready pizza before and it was terrible. We were in an unfamiliar city and the first pizza place we found was Little Caesar's. I hadn't realized they were 100% hot and ready now; it didn't appear I could order a pizza and wait for it to be cooked. We got the 8.50 medium hot and ready Canadian. The service was extremely efficient and polite, the store was nice and clean; and to our surprise we really enjoyed the pizza. It was a Saturday evening and they were busy. It did not appear that our pizza had sat waiting for any period of time. It was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The little cesear's pizza is quite good. We love the hot n ready pizza when we're in a hurry. The big one with the bacon on the outside is awesome! We love the deep dish crust.
The Italian cheesy bread and the cheese sticks are awesome with the marinara sauce.
.....and you can't beat their prices :)

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I had not been to a Little Caesars before so I was not familiar with the concept of walking in and ordering a pizza and walking out the door with it 1 minute later. It was only ok as it had clearly been made in advance and was not hot so I am not sure how far in advance it was made. This was around 4:00PM so before the dinner rush. I still like the old fashioned way of ordering and waiting for my fresh pizza. Just my preference.

2  Thank Penski83