“Best secret in Chatham”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This is an amazing restaurant in Chatham, hidden in a small outdoor mall. Fabulous, intimate atmosphere and incredible food!!! Highly recommended.

cheryl M, Owner at Zees Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thanks so much or your review so glad you enjoyed your experience. Hope you can join us again. We pride ourselves in the freshest ingredients possible.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was so impressed with the restaurant. It is small, but bright and inviting. The food is appetizing and served fresh. The flavour combinations are stellar, you can tell their food is made with love. The husband and I were able to get out for lunch and wanted something different. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went here with better half to experience their lunchtime menu. Excellent home made soups, wraps and sandwiches. It's busy here most weekdays, so good to call ahead for a spot in their small but cozy place. They do take out too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

It is the best place to have lunch with one friend or a group of friends.Small intimate atmosphere.
Great service and always the food is the best. Soup of the day and a special sandwich hits the spot

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I visited twice within two weeks! On my first visit, I ordered the sou of the week, potato garlic, I think, and a chicken salad sandwich. My friends also had the soup and one had tuna salad and the other egg salad. We all thoroughly enjoyed the meals! On my next visit, I had planned the same order, but saw another friend with the quiche which looked very good. So I ordered the soup of the day (cheddar & broccoli - very tasty) and switched my order to the quiche (feta & spinach). Not a good decision! The quiche was doughy and soggy, and cool, as if not cooked through or cooked long enough. I realized it was not properly prepared and the meal was unpleasant as a result. I spoke with the friend after the meal and she had the same complaint about her quiche. Disappointing because the meals here are usually excellent. I will visit again, but choose more carefully from the menu!

cheryl M, Owner at Zees Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

So sorry about the quiche. We sell a lot of it, it is a crustless quiche. Next time please tell as the waitress would most certainly take it back and give you something else. Thanks for your honesty. Managements