“Great Chinese food”

Golden Crown Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 139 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Every New Years Eve, as well as other times, we pick up Chinese food from Golden Crown. It is our favourite spot in town. Their food is great. They are extremely busy on New Years Eve.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This restaurant has been consistantly good for a number of years. The food is always hot and served quickly. Staff are great and accommodating. The restaurant is not overly large and usually very busy.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I went to the Golden Crown because just beside me, 5 min walk. OMG the food was excellent, and heaps. The service is fast, nice servers they very friendly. Very homey atmosphere. I will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The biggest thing I loved about eating at the Golden Crown was simply the fact that it left me wanting more. Whenever I order the fried rice there, they always make me want to have some to take home. It is easily the go-to Chinese food choice in Chatham.

1  Thank Andy D
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Love the Wonto soup, egg roll and the combination plate. Everything is cooked to perfection. Staff here is always so friendly and cooked to perfection. If I go the Chinese Food I always go ther. Love this place.