“Absolutely Fabulously Delicious!”
Review of Korean Fusion

Korean Fusion
Ranked #14 of 143 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 2 September 2017

In Chatham for the weekend and my wife and I wanted to try something different for dinner. We saw the Korean Fusion restaurant on St. Clair earlier in the day so given we have never tried Korean food before, we decided to go there for dinner.

Conveniently located in a small strip mall, lots of parking. When you enter the front door, you immediately feel the nice atmosphere of the restaurant. Restaurant is only open right now from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm Tuesday to Thursday and 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm Friday and Saturdays, closed Sunday and Monday. Restaurant offers wi-fi and one can dine in or take-out.

Our server assisted us in selecting an order of Beef Bulgogi, stir fried spicy pork and sweet chili mandu fried (dumplings). We decided to get take-out and our order was ready within 10 minutes. The food was simply incredible! Large portions, reasonable prices, amazing tastes and the spice on the pork was out of this world yummy!

If you have never tried Korean food before, you must give this restaurant a try, we were definitely impressed!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Small intimate not overcrowded. Food was outstanding. Best Kimche I have had in a long time. Prices was reasonable and owner was super attentive. Was definitely impressed for a small restaurant in a smaller community. Was wat better than some Korean I have had in Toronto.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Korean Fusion on St Clair St Chatham is beside Little Caesars & The Beer Store in the mini mall on St. Clair St Chatham, Ont. Have been there twice now both times with friends. We shared the dinner for four & all of us raved about the food! We had a hot soup similar to Won Ton, huge platter of b'bq pork, beef, special rice & some other dish unsure of name. All of us raved about how delicious it was! At the end of the meal we had a cold Korean tea sweet drink. The prices were reasonable. Waitress very friendly & explained dishes on the menu. Atmosphere was nice, light music in the background. Not a big restaurant but nice. You can get a glass of wine or beer etc. Very nice dining experience! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food and service!! The BBQ pork is incredible. Never had a bad experience meal here. Intimate atmosphere. Cinnamon tea is outstanding. When your in Chatham craving something different give this spot a try!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Went here for the first time before going to a late movie. As it was later in the evening there was only one other table of customers when we arrived.

The services was very friendly.

We both enjoyed our dishes very much - for me my stir fried spicy pork had the right about of spice and our waitress (I suspect the owner) accurately described it as medium spicy. My companion's vegetable teriyaki met must have been great because they ate the whole serving. We did order an appetizer but our main course serving size was ample. I ended up with enough to take home and eat for lunch the next day.

We were pleasantly surprised when with our appetizer our waitress brought a pot of green tea (part of the dining experience) and also after our meal was done brought a cinnamony drink that was delicious. She also went out of her way to make us feel welcome and even brought a small spicy cold dish with some sort of lettuce that I found tasty but my companion found a little too spicy.

Looking forward to my next visit and trying some of the other items on the menu.