“Great family restaurant!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Quo Vadis is so much more than pizza, although they do make an excellent selection of pizzas. The menu is varied and very good. Salads are always fresh, and very generous in serving size. I would recommend the chicken souvlaki...absolutely excellent. For pizza, I would highly recommend the simple, double pepperoni, extra baked for a crispier crust edge.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered the pizza and wings combo. Pizza was cheesy and full of toppings, wings were ok but nothing amazing. the only issue was it took 45 mins. But the pizza was worth the wait!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Needing to kill some time, my husband and I decided on having supper. We were greeted by a giant smile and the wonderful service continued until we walked out. Food was delicious as was served promptly! Even found my new favourite pizza!!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place. I have never been disappointed with the food. The home made ketchup is wonderful. The pizza is nice and cheesy and the ultimate sandwich is great for sharing. I can't believe it's not busier here during the lunch hour.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

which is the reason I wanted to try their pizza. I did not notice the usual signs indicating a wood-fired pizza such as the char marks and bubbles on the crust or a hint of smokey wood aroma. However the service was good and the pizza very good. It had a crust reminiscent of the pizza our family used to get back in the 60's and 70's in Windsor Ontario. The price was reasonable too. I will go back.

1  Thank dudbudder