“Outstanding”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #83 of 144 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is one of the better Taco Bells & I've been to a lot of Taco Bells. I can't believe it's only 3 stars, but I see that comes from a lot of older reviews. Everything at this TB tastes fresh and with a lot of the delicious toppings.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

When I don't have time to cook I love to pop in and order the Taco Supreme, but they have so much more now and something sweet to finish your meal as well.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Typical fast food. Does it really surpass a '3' unless it's the only joint open after an night of drinking?

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Taco Bell is a place I go for lunch when my husband is busy, as he is not fond of Mexican food. I have not tried everything they sell, but I usually get the soft taco supreme combo, and the nachos with extra cheese. It is a great new building which is a real improvement over the old one.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

The renovation makes this restaurant look fresh and clean. Food is still the same. The drive thru on Friday night is so busy that I could not even get into the parking lot.