“Excellent pizza”

Truro's Pizza House
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Sam has the best pizza. Always hot and very willing to mix different toppings on the same pizza. They also have great donators and salads

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I had heard that Truro was well known for its pizza, so was excited to learn one of the best was just down the street from our hotel. Sams is a take out place, you can't eat in there. I ordered a medium pepperoni, mushroom, and green pepper pizza and took it back to the hotel. The pizza was by far the best I have had in 20 years. Cheese was on top and the pepperoni was plentiful. I used to live in Montreal and it would have been in the top ranks even there. In Toronto, where I live, they probably wouldn't recognize it as pizza, since it bears no resemblance to the sauce-covered cardboard husks that pass for pizza there.

2  Thank Lionroar
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I went here on the recommendation of those who submitted reviews for Tripadvisor. I had a 12" combo. It was great. The lady who took my order was of Greek extraction, I believe, and she was very nice. My pizza was delicious. Pizza can be an individual thing, but compared to many I've eaten this was up there. I only wished that I lived in Truro because if I did I'd be ordering pizza often.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We were in Truro last summer to visiting family. We noticed Sam's after driving by a few times while visiting. Said we had to try it. It was amazing. Cooked perfectly & not soggy like some Toronto pizza places. The only sad thing about this place is we did not have the means to take any pizza back to Toronto with us. Maybe we can this year if we visit again. Enjoy this pizza Truro!!

L & B, Toronto, On

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Pizza as we like it.
Take Out only.
We get pizza and donairs there often for dinner (supper)..
Not open all day but afternoo and evening.