“Spectacular Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salmon Arm
Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Salmon Arm B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The combination of the lovely home, the views from the deck, and the exceptional hospitality make this a must stay! Our only regret was that we were booked for only one night(we were staying here as a mid-point stop between Vancouver and Banff). It would have been nice to have an extra day or so to explore the lake. The views from the deck at sunset were breathtaking, the food was excellent, the bed was great, and we were made to feel completely at home.

I would highly recommend staying here, and if you can....stay for a while and enjoy the lake(it is expansive)!

Paul and Marg Bartholomae
Schaumburg, Il.
pbartho742@comcast.net

Room Tip: Stay a couple days or more as the area is lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bartorama
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear Paul & Marg,
We thank you for your appreciative comments. It is so rewarding to hear comments like yours. This type of feedback shows us that what we are doing at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast provides the type of stay we strive so hard to provide. We are grateful to have such a beautiful location.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again...

Kevin & Toby

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Had a nice stay in a room with a lovely view and enjoyed the wonderful breakfast. The hosts are kind but be aware that Toby will go over the rules with you (and there are many!) plus she will take the opportunity to try and upsell products and spa services to you. I've stayed at many B&Bs, so I realize that hosts have their own unique quirks which makes the B&B experience memorable. Just know what to expect and this will allow you to enjoy the surroundings.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coquitlam_Mary
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

I am very happy that you enjoyed your overall stay here at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast. I hope that my reminders provided to our guests when guided through our home are not considered rules, but just as stated, reminders. It would be ideal if all guests were as careful as you were, but I have had incidents where walls were scratched, and linens were stained beyond repair. As I have gone out of my way to provide custom and unique painting throughout our home, in some cases it is near impossible or extremely costly to repair. I provide the best linens I can find, and it is unfortunate when they need to be replaced due to an oversite on a guests part. As I also operate a Day Spa and Gift Shop, we have had guests comment that they were disappointed they did not take advantage of these services. I feel it is my obligation to our guests to offer them the services I provide, so they may enjoy the pampering while visiting. They have also felt that they needed to be invited into our Gift Shop, which is open to all guests. Guest have appreciated the convenience of purchasing a unique/useful gift to take along with them.
I want all guests to enjoy the atmosphere I strive to provide, and the efforts I have gone to, to provide a unique and enjoyable experience.
Thank you again for your comments, and I hope to see you again.

Toby

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Destination Spa B&B was an amazing surprize, given that we were mainly looking for just a nice overnight stop-over half way through a long drive. Toby is a bubbly host with Latin warmth and a tastefully decorated, spotless Tuscan-style villa celebrating her Italian roots. Best lychee drink and breakfast ever, loved the overall ambiance. All rooms have fabulous views of Shuswap lake. Salmon Arm has enormous potential to become a very popular destination, with Destination Spa as its top place to stay. Don't miss it if you're in the area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Hi Laura,
We thank you for your kind words relating to our Bed & Breakfast. We strive to provide a first class stay the satisfies the needs of travellers like yourself. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and the environment we provide. We hope you will tell others about your stay, and hope to see you again.

Kevin & Toby

Reviewed 3 December 2011

Glad to have found this place on trip advisor before I left on a business trip out to Salmon Arm!

It had been a long day and I needed a quiet relaxing place to call home at the end of my appointments. Really enjoyed the quality of service and the attention to detail that Destination Spa Bed and Breakfast could provide. The B&B is located overlooking the Shuswap lake and I spent the last few hours of the day taking in the wonderful view from the patio. In the morning I was pleasantly surprised with not just breakfast but with the one of the best tasting coffee's I have had in a long time!

I would recommend this B&B to the business traveller and or couples looking to get away from the city grind for a relaxing stay out in Salmon Arm.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Toby & I thank you for taking the time to provide a response. We thoroughly enjoyed having you as our guest. Your comments and feedback are appreciated. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks again,

Toby & Kevin

Reviewed 8 November 2011

The level of personal service was amazing. From the plate of sweets on the pillow in the evening to the lychee drink in a frosted glass to my last minute request for an omlette for breakfast. I highly reccommend a stay at this B&B.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business