“Not bad”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Found this restaurant by chance, the service was a bit slow and the food was only average and a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

As i am writing this i am STILL waiting for my take-out order which was ordered and hour and a half ago. For something very simple.

1  Thank NataliecampbellR
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We visited mid August (the 17th) having been recommended by someone local. We have a young daughter with coeliac disease so need to be careful where we eat.

We went around 7pm with our three children and ordered our food (including gluten free pizza) with no issue.

I did however not appreciate being sat in a booth beside people who were swearing very loudly. This is not necessarily the restaurants fault but after I politely asked them to just watch what they were saying for the sake of my children, I did not expect to have to listen to them sniggering and being rude about me to the waitress who clearly knew them.

This is not okay. I'm generally pretty easy going but I don't like swearing in front of my kids.

The food was okay but expensive for what it was and we left after leaving the money on the table.

If you're a tourist with kids - you'd be better off heading somewhere else for dinner.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Variety of entrees. Everything our family had was tasty. Prices were reasonable. Staff friendly and accommodating. Parking on the street or their lot behind restaurant.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were camping nearby and stopped in because it seemed to get good reviews and would likely have something for everyone in the family. Well, turns out we all could agree on pizza... so that's what we ordered. Delicious! Though, I will say if you have a picky kiddo, they bake the ingredients under the cheese, so it was trickier to pick out. Fine for me, but my husband wished the pepperoni was on top to crisp it up a bit! Overall, great medium sized place for a bite to eat!