“Excellent Customer Service”

Swiss Chalet
Ranked #52 of 158 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 5 March 2018

What can I say? Standard fare that one would expect at a Swiss Chalet. What stood out, in particular, was the service that we received from our waitress. That sad part is, I didn't get her name :( She is one of the more mature waitresses at this location and has a tattoo on her wrist. I mention this because she should be recognized for her exceptional level of customer service. This was our first visit to this location. Our meal was great, with exception of our son's ribs. We didn't complain or comment, it was the waitress that noticed they were dry to a fault. When we received our bill, she had already cut his portion in half. That was an awesome expression of customer service, thanks!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We visited our local Swiss this week. Christmas shopping rush and hungry. Seated promptly and friendly. Quarter chicken special with stuffing cranberry sauce and so tasty. Left with a nice little six pack of Lindor Balls. Yummy too

A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I waited over 2 hours for my delivery, which I eventually picked up in person because I could not get through to the restaurant. When I called for an update on the progress of my meal at the 1.5 hour mark when they were still answering their phone they told me they didn’t know how long it would be. They must have bumped my order numerous times for people in the restaurant. And the manager was too much of a coward to come out of the kitchen to talk to me in person when I came into the restaurant to inquire about my food, they sent out a server to deal with me. Also my order was incorrect after all that.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We were in the neighbourhood. Food was ok and service was all right.
There was a lack of energy in the staff as you watched them work.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I've been going to this location for a while now. It has never been great, and rarely bad. Maybe because it is not busy, but everything in there is so clean now. There use to be issues with the bathrooms and some of the benches, but now it is so well kept. There is new staff which seem energized and happy. And the old staff that use to serve me and my family seem more upbeat. Our meals arrive quicker and we have multiple people ask how we are doing. The older servers know our orders, which is nice. It's fun to tease the new ones. If you had been scorned before, I recommend giving it another chance.

1  Thank EatsOutOnTheReg