“Frequent customer. ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dolce Vita Bar Grill & Seafood
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Canadian
Description: We had a really good dinner there on Sept. 7, 2010 and I was going to leave a review. I thought this restaurant was listed before, but now it is not.
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Good food and reasonable prices. I've always received great service from the friendly staff. A good place to go watch sports events.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

astonishingly well grilled lamb and delicious Greek salad wth fine green Olive oil for a very reasonable price tag. A friendly waitress ( Cat ) makes it a surprisingly pleasant and uncomplicated light dinner exprience. Pleased to fully recommended this place and a good place to drop in when staying at the nearby Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel - even without any reservation late in the evening.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We ate here on a Thursday evening. The food was hot and very good. We liked the place and will most certainly return.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I came here as the family wanted to go to the Bavarian which was closed as it was a saturday lunch time. Some of the chair covers on the bays looked new, however even though the menu had lots of choice, the waitress forgot our starters. They had some good price deals on though, so considering the value, the food was pretty tasty. I'd take my children here or something, but it has no atmosphere and was pretty dated, so not one to impress.
Also no coffee facilities apart from basic.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Little Bavaria is one restaurant that residents save for special occassions. Not a big place, been there for years , staff has been there for years, residents dine there for years, does that give you a clue. You won't be disappointed. and you won't leave hungry.