“Service pulled this rating down”
Review of Dolce Vita Bar Grill & Seafood - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dolce Vita Bar Grill & Seafood
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Canadian
Description: We had a really good dinner there on Sept. 7, 2010 and I was going to leave a review. I thought this restaurant was listed before, but now it is not.
Reviewed 7 October 2014

They were short staff and our waitress was not afraid to let us know it. The only thing I did not understand was how understaffed can you be when at the peak there were only 7 tables filled with a total of 17 people during the whole time we were there. That being said the Mexican Lasagna was full of flavor and I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Used to be one of my favorite places to eat. Spacious and nifty decorated interior made for a relaxing place to eat and feel comfortable. Friendly staff and quick service. Portions are becoming scarce while the price tag seems to have jumped. My last few visits getting burgers or chicken strips have left me feeling very hungry. My burger and fries on my last visit had 16 french fries on the plate -- yes, I actually counted! One would expect a generous helping of fries for a $12 meal that didn't include any beverages. Chicken "fingers" were super tiny chicken filets off the breast meat, and were very very tiny. Placed next to the miniscule amount of fries, this dish would be great on the children's menu. Disappointing.

And what's with all these weird, bizarre people coming and going through the front door and into the kitchen?

Not feeling so inclined to be returning again. Such a shame, another great place to eat falls into the dust.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Good food and reasonable prices. I've always received great service from the friendly staff. A good place to go watch sports events.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

astonishingly well grilled lamb and delicious Greek salad wth fine green Olive oil for a very reasonable price tag. A friendly waitress ( Cat ) makes it a surprisingly pleasant and uncomplicated light dinner exprience. Pleased to fully recommended this place and a good place to drop in when staying at the nearby Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel - even without any reservation late in the evening.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We ate here on a Thursday evening. The food was hot and very good. We liked the place and will most certainly return.