“Excellent experience”

Ranked #23 of 110 Restaurants in Parksville
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge boasts one of Parksville's best beachfront patios just off the Parksville Beach Boardwalk. Our beachfront location offers spectacular ocean and mountain views for an unbelievable dining experience; perfect for any special occasion. Featuring West Coast style cuisine influenced by our Executive Chef for a truly unique and exciting dining experience that is always fresh. We are proud to partner with the Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise program and local suppliers to offer the fresh ocean friendly seafood. Come enjoy culinary excellence at one of our premier events like our popular Winemaker's Dinners or try one of our feature lunch and dinner specials. Complimentary underground parking is available.
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We celebrated our 31st anniversary by staying at the Beach Club Resort. After checking other possible restaurants we decided to dine here. One of the best steaks we've ever had. Great service, delicious dinner. Quiet and romantic ambience.

Ian L, Director of Food & Beverage at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your anniversary with use. We are very proud of our "63 Acres Steaks" and we hope you come back and enjoy one again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We first experienced the cooking at this hotel when my nephew and his wife got married at this hotel. They had their wedding catered by the hotel, and we really enjoyed the food. We promised we would come back for a meal, and last Sunday, we decided to go for a late lunch.

We ordered two of their salads (Strawberry and goat cheese, balsamic dressing and Thai chicken salad). Both were ample portions, with great flavours. We ordered a side order of bread to go with the salads and shared them.

We found the salads to be delicious and fresh, and were a little disappointed to find out that the spinach supply forces the chef to take this salad off the menu during the winter months. That was a little disappointing, but the chef seems to have high standards for quality. The fresh breads (a ample helping of naan, toasted focaccia) were perfect for sopping up the dressing from the tail end of the plates.

Two salads, a coffee and the bread ($1.80) was $48 including a $7 tip for the excellent service was pricey from my perspective. But the food was very good - so to me the pricing causes the meal to lose a star.

This is a lovely small restaurant, with a great view of the ocean, very good food and service. The pricing is a bit off, but it was still a very good meal. We intend to come back for dinner and try some of the mains to get a better feel for the portion sizes and value.

Price, quality and service - pick two was my old business partner's saying. To me, I've had worse meals for the same money. I'd go back to experience it again to formulate a solid opinion.

Ian L, Dirctor of Food & Beverage at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for the great feedback. Yes, I love the spinach salad too; but Chef Rick always tries to use what is best of what available so we will have to wait until next year. I hope to see you before then to try or winter offerings.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Great place to eat,great staff and beautiful location and the view on the patioof the ocean and beach was amazing!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Ian L, Director of Food & Beverage at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you had a great time and we hope to see you again. Come back and enjoy our great service , food and of course the wonderful view.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I had the Oscar Sirloin and it was deliscious. The steak melted in my mouth. The staff were very attentive and the service excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Ian L, Director of Food & Beverage at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for coming by. We are glad you enjoyed the experience and we hope to see you again soon (new fall menu in 2 weeks)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have eaten here before and was always impressed with the staff and the food. Sadly today the breakfast was not at all what we have experienced before. Some items were good but other items like the hash browns were not even cooked, they were still somewhat raw. The waitress had some more prepared for us and even had them deep fried but the results were similar. It took over fifteen minutes for one of the ladies to get her tea and it was not correct. Don't know what is going on but it left me with a bad taste.

Ian L, Director of Food & Beverage at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Sorry to here this visit wasn't as good as previous visits. I hope to see you again soon so you can have a great experience again.