“Pricey for average pizza”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #44 of 106 Restaurants in Parksville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I'm not saying this pizza is bad, it's actually pretty good. The large we shared rang in around $35 with tax and for that I can get two elsewhere so I guess if you want the 'experience' of a sit down pizza meal, this place is okay. Also, in this area the large (cheaper) carry-out pizza chains are not available so choices are somewhat limited. You'll probably enjoy your meal, just expect to pay full price, no 2-for-1 deals here.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Ydnar. Guest comments are important to us and we’ll be sure to share with our team.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Good food and reasonable prices. Shared two starters for lunch as the portions are quite large. Staff very friendly

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for sharing, Pole2Pole_Images! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I was on vacation visiting my daughter and decided to go out for dinner. It was a very warm summer evening around 7 pm and most restaurants in this tourist town were booked. I saw the sign for Boston Pizza and decided to give it a try. I go to BP quit often in my home town and know the food to be pretty good. We walked in and I was surprised to see a lot of empty tables. The air conditioning was on but it was still pretty warm in the restaurant. They had a nice patio outside with lots of shade and asked to be seated there. The waitress turned to her manager and asked if we could go there. He went over to the doors to the patio and closed them then returned to our group and said that it was closed. I thought it was a little odd closing the patio at this time thinking there must be some event happening or a safety issue. I asked him why it was closed. In his most disrespectful voice answered 'because it's closed'.
The food was fine. Typical for BP but I didn't feel very welcome there.

3  Thank Jim W
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi, Jim, sorry to hear about that. We take feedback very seriously. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We always have a night out at Boston Pizza when we visit Parksville. They have a great staff and the meal is always good. My favourite is the flat bed pizza.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thanks a lot, Josephine! We love hearing from fans!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our son and I are vacationing in Parksville. We stopped into this BP for dinner late one evening last week after spending the day enjoying the area. The restaurant was closed but the bar area was still serving food. Because of the provincial liquor laws our 19 year old son could not order a beer with his dinner because he did not have proper ID with him. Although he did not enjoy a beer with his dinner, I appreciated this company and staff practicing their support for responsible drinking laws. It was a lesson in legalities and ethics for our son. We both had a very good meal, our son had the chicken part and I had nachos. I could not finish the nachos because there was so much. Our server, Matt, was very friendly and very accommodating. He was attentive to our needs at the table and showed us great hospitality. We will be back!

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thanks a lot for the great review, ADBOCNL! We'll be waiting for you!