“Halloween Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Fun lunch on Halloween being waited on by the staff who were in the spirit with full costume. A typical Boston Pizza experience. Staff was fast and friendly. Chicken tacos were good, as was the Jambalaya. A pretty standard Boston pizza which is a good thing, as it's always good to have expectations met..

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

We are happy everything was up to your expectations, Lynda! :)

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We were here for our minor hockey team tournament. We had booked a reservation for our entire team of players and parents. The Manager had arranged a special deal for us.
We had one server for about 25 people. This poor waitress had her hands full. She did this with a smile on her face. I did ask the manager to get her some help as the orders were large and the staff quickly stepped in to assist her with the drink orders and food service.

Very well done and everyone left happy. That's a tough order 25 people and drink and food orders all at once. Parents ordering cocktails and beer etc too.

Well run restaurant! friendly staff!
Will return again!

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for the kind words, Buddy. We're glad you and your group had such a good time!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I'm not saying this pizza is bad, it's actually pretty good. The large we shared rang in around $35 with tax and for that I can get two elsewhere so I guess if you want the 'experience' of a sit down pizza meal, this place is okay. Also, in this area the large (cheaper) carry-out pizza chains are not available so choices are somewhat limited. You'll probably enjoy your meal, just expect to pay full price, no 2-for-1 deals here.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Ydnar. Guest comments are important to us and we’ll be sure to share with our team.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Good food and reasonable prices. Shared two starters for lunch as the portions are quite large. Staff very friendly

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for sharing, Pole2Pole_Images! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I was on vacation visiting my daughter and decided to go out for dinner. It was a very warm summer evening around 7 pm and most restaurants in this tourist town were booked. I saw the sign for Boston Pizza and decided to give it a try. I go to BP quit often in my home town and know the food to be pretty good. We walked in and I was surprised to see a lot of empty tables. The air conditioning was on but it was still pretty warm in the restaurant. They had a nice patio outside with lots of shade and asked to be seated there. The waitress turned to her manager and asked if we could go there. He went over to the doors to the patio and closed them then returned to our group and said that it was closed. I thought it was a little odd closing the patio at this time thinking there must be some event happening or a safety issue. I asked him why it was closed. In his most disrespectful voice answered 'because it's closed'.
The food was fine. Typical for BP but I didn't feel very welcome there.

3  Thank Jim W
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi, Jim, sorry to hear about that. We take feedback very seriously. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!