“Left or Right”
Review of Lefty's Restaurant

Lefty's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Parksville
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Purveyors of Leftcoast fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1996. As much as possible our meals are made to order and feature house made soups, sauces and scratch baked desserts. The place where 'It doesn't matter who's right!'
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch before going grocery shopping because we all new shopping on an empty stomach could be dangerous on the junk food front. I really enjoyed are lunch there it was incredible and reasonably priced and our waitress Carmen was a pleasure to deal with. A rather peculiar decor but very interesting at the same time. They've managed to arrange it so that it so it's open but the noise is at a perfect level to enjoy your meal and visit. Looked forward to trying other items on the menu again.

Deanna D, General Manager at Lefty's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you Rod H. for taking the time to express your experience dining with us. I will be more than happy to relay your words to Carmen. Have a great day and we will see you next grocery shop day.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Had lunch there, wanted to come back for dinner but no time. The food was good and exactly what and how we ordered it. Service was great, friendly, courteous and professional. Recommended.

Wow, thank you zenithCanada for the five star review. Our teams, front and back work hard and with genuine care, so it is awesome to share your review with them. We'll see you for dinner next time you have the time.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I had dinner at Lefty's with another couple and our children. The wait staff were accommodating but if I had know how close the tables and booths were I would habe elected to go elsewhere with my kids. This is not the best restaurant for children.

Prices were around $18 to $24 for entrees but I found the portion sizes to be quite small so the value for money is not there.

Deanna D, General Manager at Lefty's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you AJM0079, your review allows us to look at how we currently do things. Reviews such as this one makes us reevaluate they way we seat people, how and where we place/take reservations and ask the hard questions of quality over quantity, and value.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We had both dinner and breakfast at Lefty's on our recent trip to Parksville and in both instances the food and service were outstanding. My husband has food allergies, and the service staff were both helpful and accommodating. I will definitely return and highly recommend this spot.

Thank you very much for the five stars jmm19572014! Truly pleased we were able to accommodate your husband. See you next time!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Very crowded conditions, I love hot spicy foods but my pizza was over the top. I feel most people could not have eaten it. Service was good. Might have been chiefs not best night.

Thank you NormAnn1931 for bringing to our attention issues you had with your experience. We are a small restaurant and I agree can feel crowded. When the server is made known immediately of any issue we have the opportunity to remake, make something new or discount the item for our guest. Sometimes it is just an issue of not liking an item ordered or like in your case too spicy, not a problem let us fix it and make it right.