“Bullseye”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

It was our first visit to the restaurant. It was obviously the social centre of Parksville. They have live entertainment most nights. They have different food specials every day. They are very reasonably priced. The portions are generous. We had roast beef with a big Yorkshire pudding. They have an assortment of beers. The decor is nothing fancy but is just right for the neighbourhood. I would highly recommend this place if you want to kick back, have some beer and good food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is just a good place to go. There is nothing fancy about the place, but the food is always (remember bar food)good, and you'll not go away hungry. They have a friendly staff that seem to be always there to ask. The restaurant and the bar are separated, but are served by the same kitchen and the menu is the same in both places. We've gone here often and have never had a complaint. Oh wait, I have one. They took the buffalo burger off the menu. Good food, good people, hard to go wrong.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This local pub serves really good food. I enjoyed the Yorkshire pudding immensely. It was massive though and had to share with my hubby. Great prices. Service could be better, but it's worth the tradeoff. Still 5 stars. I can't wait to try out the patio in the summer. This is a review of the restaurant not the pub :)

Reviewed 31 October 2017

My husband had the beef dip which he rated as good. I had the Club sandwich. Possibly the worst I have ever eaten. Far to thick and poorly assembled.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Came across this pub when looking for a place to eat vacationing in Parksville. Went back three times. Great food, great staff and we really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
Would highly recommend this pub.