“Friendly Staff, great food, good service, ample parking walking trails near by.”

French Creek Marine Pub
Ranked #37 of 104 Restaurants in Parksville
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Good food for reasonable prices, large servings, good value. Great selection of beers.
Near the marina and parks, easy access. One of my favourite stops on the coastal highway.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

My sister,niece and myself went out for lunch on a quiet Monday. Service was good and my niece asked the server what the most popular entree on the menu was.
She suggested the fish and chips. All of us chose the single cod
Fish and chips.
We got our order in a timely fashion. The batter was very greasy
So I picked all the batter off I should have sent it back as it was dripping with grease. Chips were not too bad.
We ordered the dessert to share it was very good. Not a bad price .
In closing service was great but meal was disappointing.
Dessert was excellent would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We ate here on Thanksgiving Monday in October as a foursome. We were feeling nostalgic about the holiday and they offered a turkey dinner. We all decided to try it. It was okay, but the turkey wasn't too tender (a bit dry), the bread stuffing was definitely dry, the broccoli and cauliflower were quite raw and crunchy and we needed extra gravy to help make it all more palatable. We feel that this is not their usual fare and the rest of the menu is probably better. We'll definitely try it again!
The service was very good and the atmosphere was fine.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stopped for early dinner on a Sunday evening. There were a few people at the bar and scattered throughout the pub. We took seats near the window and were greeted and drink orders taken promptly. Service was good. Menu offers lots of choices. My husband ordered fish and chips and I ordered the Foghorn Burger. Wow!, this is a chicken breast topped with Brie cheese, pear chutney, sun dried tomatoes and aioli and served with salad or fries. Excellent. My husband's fish and chips were good as well. The place was filling up as we were leaving and food was arriving without prolonged wait times. We would go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went in for supper on a Monday night. The food was OK and beer selection good. We waited an 65 minutes from the time we ordered for the food to appear.