Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge(Mission)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
US$67
US$100
Hotels.com
US$78
US$128
US$100
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This was one of the nicest weekends away we have had. The suite was nice and the grounds were lovely. The hosts were amazing they were welcoming, warm, and the food was delicious. I will be back, we will arrange for some treatments as this is a full service spa. We really enjoyed the hot tub as it was a clear night and the stars were amazing . Thanks Rob and Tetesa

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have heard of this place for a while but did not make a point of visiting until the other day with Mom when my sister came to visit. It felt like we were on a tropical vacation somewhere exotic instead of only minutes from home! Teresa is a reiki master, a qi gong master, a registered nurse, a therapist in acupressure and a visionary. She is so humble who knows what else she has studied in! She created an experience for us... not just a service. I have been to many spas; it is a tradition for my sister and I to splurge when we see each other annually. She accommodated us at the last minute and used her knowledge in all aspects to provide us with the best service she thought would meet each of our individual needs. And we have several needs! My mom and sister have a multitude of health needs and I know that I felt fabulous after being with her for only about 90 minutes. Teresa made our experience special and individualized and her work is amazing.
The picture here does the grounds and spa absolutely no justice. It is a tropical oasis with an Asian influence. The sound of water permeates the grounds in numerous water features and small ponds. The lush greenery creates secret spots to explore and the spa has open views to the gardens and many sky lights to bask in while awaiting or enjoying some of the services. There are opportunities for physical and spiritual rejuvenation everywhere.
It doesn't have the glitz of some of the high end spas but it far surpasses them in quality and authenticity. The focus is on whole health and inner beauty. No chemicals. No nail polish. Real food; a local chef; live water to refresh and renew. Simple. Real. I noticed that even the plants in the spa are those most noted for their air cleansing properties and are also known as spiritual cleansers. I can't wait to go back, and am planning to book next year's sister get-away for the weekend, but am sure I will be seeing Teresa at least a few times before then! :)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank She A
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is truly an oasis . From the minute you arrive there is a sense of relaxation and peace. The spa treatments are not rushed you are treated like your the only person there. The food is home cooked and lots of it . I could not believe something this great was in my own back yard.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gbwats0n
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My friend and I enjoyed the "Girls Weekend Getaway package" at this peaceful B and B in Mission, BC. Surrounded by nature, the immaculate accommodations are thoughtfully planned out for the guest's comfort. Private entrance to our suite, comfy beds, TV, hot, tub, lovely garden with fountains to wander around ...and wonderful spa treatment just steps away! (We had a foot soak and then a relaxing massage in the "Arabian" decorated room followed next day by a rejuvenating facial that made us feel 10 years younger!) The meals were fresh, delicious, and locally sourced (we looooved the coffee and tasty salads!) It was wonderful to see how passionate and proud the owners are of their B & B/Spa and they were thoroughly dedicated to making two worn-out-working Moms feel rested and well fed! Thanks again T. , R., and G!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends