All reviews rocky river continental breakfast attached restaurant hot tub bar fridge off the highway would stay here again late check fairmont hot springs couple of nights a great stay rooms are spacious convenient location stayed for one night king bed manama motel
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Thank You Again Charlene For The Accommodations You Provided Us, Made Our Trip !!! Once Again Thank You.. We Will Definitely Come Back For a Visit.. Also ..Loved the Room with the Jacuzzi Tub <3 Danny & Vanessa

Room tip: Loved the Room w/ Jacuzzi, But I Do Love My Tubs :p
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Invermere G, General Manager at The Kanata Inns Invermere, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure that every guest is provided the utmost best possible customer service. I am so happy that we were able to make your stay memorable. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The Kanata Inn is right on highway 93/95 and in a very ordinary setting but the Inn itself is surprising! Attractive lobby, good-sized rooms, clean and very quiet. An excellent restaurant (Rocky River Grill) is attached. Continental breakfast was as good as any! We appreciated the variety.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Charlene R, General Manager at The Kanata Inns Invermere, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities around us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Nice hotel on the highway near Invermere, close to the turn off into Invermere, over the road from Tim Hortons and has a good restaurant attached to it. Rooms are spacious and comfortable (ours was with 2 king beds in it) bathroom is standard hotel fare, WiFi was steady, good reception. Hot tub is good although a little small. Continental breakfast was very good, I liked the pancake machine, it made good pancakes!

Room tip: away from the highway might be best but I was next to the highway and didn't hear much at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Invermere G, Manager at The Kanata Inns Invermere, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us , we are pleased to hear that having the easy access to the highway and convenient for you. We work hard to ensure that your experience with us is a memorable and pancake machine is a wonderful addition to the breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I spoke to the night audit on my way to the hotel at 6 AM and asked if I could check in at 9-10 AM. He checked the reservation, walked to the room and checked it too, then told us it was empty and clean for us to check in and that there shouldn’t be any issues but he was off in an hour. (He was very helpful, and went above and beyond what he really needed to do to help us). So that gave the morning shift 4 hours to call me and tell me there would be a fee. But unfortunately they decided to wait until we arrived, smirked and said we’d have to pay half the cost of the room. When I said we’d have to go have a nap in our car to my boyfriend she laughed. Frustrated, I called ExpediaTD who I’d booked through and asked if I could just cancel and stay somewhere else considering we’d just driven hours to get there under the impression we could check in, no cost. Expedia called the front desk and they ended up waiving the fee and letting us check in... why did we have to waste 20 minutes doing that!? We then had a pretty awkward check in, no apology for the giant inconvenience, and ended up avoiding the front desk the rest of the trip. I know it’s “Busy season”, but in this case the room was ready, nobody had to go out of their way to let us in a couple hours early. If no one stayed in the room the night before, the room was just sitting there still clean.

Otherwise the hotel is great. Reasonably priced, a big comfy king sized bed, good WiFi, nice view, and a good continental breakfast with the option of a $5 coupon to the restaurant instead.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I apologize for the lack of professional on our part, I am sorry your experience with us was not up to our standards. We are learning new experiences each day, this is a good learning experience for our staff to know our policy and procedures, our check in time is 4 pm in the afternoon and we try our best to accommodate our guests requests. I hope you will return and visit us soon,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’m staying at the Kanata inn in Invermere BC. The hotel is Great place. But the service is beyond horrible.
First of we got here a 2 PM. Friday to checking in without knowing the check in was at 4. We got turned down in the rudest way I have ever seen by the manager. We came back at 4 and the room was not ready. We waited and the manager was over the top rude, while the other person at the fest was as sweet as sweet can be to other customers. There is no ironing board and iron in the room and I had to argue to get one. I told the manager what I thought about the place and she was sort of laughing at me.

On the second day we left at 10 AM to come back to shower at 2 PM and the room was not yet with no clean towel or shampoo.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charlene R, General Manager at The Kanata Inns Invermere, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review on your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to constantly improve. It is our goal to provide clean, comfortable accommodations to each and every guest. Our check in time is 4 pm, we are having a busy season and we do our best to make sure the guestrooms are ready on time, we were able to accommodate you into a room at 4 pm. Our housekeeping staff work 9-5:30 pm each day to provide the best service to our guests, she was at your room shortly after 2 pm but service was refused at that time. If you require early service during your stay please let the front desk agent know when you leave the room and we will accommodate your request.

Be safe with the road closures, safe travels.