“Big Ol Burgs”

Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Wolf's Den is a full service restaurant specializing in homemade food that is prepared fresh and from scratch every day! •Delicious... specializing in Prime Steaks and a wide array of gourmet homemade burgers the Wolf's Den is sure to have something delicious for everyone to sink their teeth into. •Satisfying... with our steaks cut to individually ordered size, our massive 8 oz. patties and large portion sizes there is no doubt that you will leave happy and satisfied with your dinner. •Beautiful... our large and historic log building is situated near the banks of the Kicking Horse River and offers stunning 180 degree mountain vistas that will leave you breathless and awe inspired while you sit back and enjoy your experience. A large selection of cold beer on ice, a magnificent and varied wine selection, crisp and clean beer on tap and a large selection of specialized cocktails, martinis and blended beverages will be sure to get the good times started and keep them rolling! Featuring Golden's largest HD big screen playing all sports... all the time on our super clear 60" HD TV!
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Hit the patio and devour a tasty burger, like a hungry wolf! Friendly service and priced accordingly!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Wolf’s Den after an unforgettable day of snowmobiling. The drinks were good and the burgers we delicious. I had the California Dreaming chicken burger and my husband the Tatonka bison burger. AMAZING!!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My husband and I have been there at several occasion but often we have been disappointed by the food. There is a great selection of burgers but we don't always get the yummy handmade beef patties+the fries are often reheated. I worked in restaurant and I know the difference between fresh fries and reheated fries. However the chicken burger are great. We love the atmosphere in the cozy log homes but the food........

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The burgers here a quite well done. I've never had a complaint over the multiple times I've been here, other than under-cooked patties on a very busy evening. My personal favourite is the gringo. Service is always excellent. Maybe this is due to being in a small town - a bit overpriced, for what it is. Burger, fries, one beer, and tip - You're looking at about $30-35.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

A unique atmosphere, in a lovely log cabin. The burgers were great, with a good selection of local beers and wines. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend it.