Best Western Mountainview Inn(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$184
US$197
US$182
Country Comfort Bed & Breakfast(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$133
Cedar House Restaurant & Chalets(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$181
Rondo Motel(Golden)
US$106
US$82
Dreamcatcher Hostel(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$79
Copper Horse Lodge(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$156
Brookside Motel(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$167
All reviewsdoor poolroom was cleanwalking distancecable tven routemaryscanadaskiing
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were just passing through and would be a late arrival, early departure so we booked this budget hotel rather than the high priced hotels along the highway.I guess we got what we paid for! Our room was large enough but was lacking in a few basics - no clock or radio, very poor lighting, the bed was OK but the bottom sheet was inside out and the linen was more to the dingy side of white than sparkling. The towels were rather thin and amenities definitely budget quality. The floor around the toilet was not clean but the tub did look nice and clean. As we were late arriving the parking lot was well filled and we had quite a ways to go to our room which was on the second floor. At 4 am a long gravel truck pulled and backed into a parlking area - complete with backup warning beeps!Would not stay here again.One good thing, the man at the reservations desk said he could leave keys to our room for us if we didn’t arrive by 11:30 pm. Fortunately we made it with a few minutes to spare.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed in Golden in October. We found the Motel to be ok. This is a Budget Motel but has everything you need and is clean and tidy. Its central to the main part of Golden. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarysMotel, Manager at Mary's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Not terrible. Pretty basic. Good sized room. Plenty of towels. Wi-Fi. Reasonable rate for this area. Air conditioning was powerful. 1000 channels on TV. In-room Keurig coffee maker. Fridge. Microwave. 3 stars

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Generally good, the room was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed.

Indoor pool and jacuzzi were great but the outdoor pool was full of bugs and could do with a clean.

The staff member we dealt with let this place down, They were unhelpful and totally disinterested and answered most of our questions with just 'yes' and ' no' answers (not polite at all). We asked where the nearest laundry was and they said they didn't know. We later discovered (we have arrived in the dark) that there is one next to the motel which you have to walk/ drive past to get in and out of the building, so we couldn't believe they didn't know it was there!

Overall still a good stay but they should reconsider their customer service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I had booked the motel several months in advanced and nformed them I would be traveling with my small dog. I booked a deluxe room. I arrived after 7 hr of driving checked in and went to my room which was the old motel. I opened the door and was mortified by the filth and stains etc. I returned to the desk and was told there were no pets allowed in the new area. I got my refund and drove 2 more hrs to find a pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo