“Good Breakfast”

Golden Bakery & Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Golden
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I cannot complain about a place that has hot cinnamon buns and bottomless coffee. This was a perfect place to have breakfast before we hit the road. Quiet and clean. Very friendly.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Good sandwiches and pastry, the interior is very old school, reminding me of Europe in the 90's:) The staff is super nice. You can get some breakfast or lunch, choose from several sandwiches, rolls, salads, sweets etc. They are even open on the weekend.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped here while visiting Golden with my wife so that we could try their products.

It's a great place! (I am unsure if reviewers giving this a low rating were even at the same place I was.)

Prices were fantastic! My wife and I got five very tasty treats for like $10. And they were fresh, soft, tasty and full of quality ingredients.

Staff members were very friendly and directed us to a great place for dinner as well.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I love this bakery, I come here every few year and never got disappointed. Will be coming for breakfast next time cause it's served there:) 7 days per week.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We love the bakery because every morning all the donuts, pastries and such are baked fresh and taste great too. Love their sausage rolls, bear's claw, long john and coconut macaroons.