“Great fresh baking”

Golden Bakery & Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Golden
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 July 2017

While visiting the downtown, we came across the golden bakery. The speciel item for the day was Fresh soft pretzels. These were delicious and loved by all. Unfortunately we didnt have room or time to try more but every thing looked great.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Overnight visit to Golden and we stopped by for breakfast (open at 6 AM Mon-Sat, 7 Sun). Tried the Breakfast Special - two eggs, bacon and hash browns with choice of toast. Basic, good size , came quickly. Available until 11 daily. Good free refill coffee and free Wi-Fi. Nothing fancy about the cafe interior, good friendly service, credit cards accepted.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I cannot complain about a place that has hot cinnamon buns and bottomless coffee. This was a perfect place to have breakfast before we hit the road. Quiet and clean. Very friendly.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Good sandwiches and pastry, the interior is very old school, reminding me of Europe in the 90's:) The staff is super nice. You can get some breakfast or lunch, choose from several sandwiches, rolls, salads, sweets etc. They are even open on the weekend.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped here while visiting Golden with my wife so that we could try their products.

It's a great place! (I am unsure if reviewers giving this a low rating were even at the same place I was.)

Prices were fantastic! My wife and I got five very tasty treats for like $10. And they were fresh, soft, tasty and full of quality ingredients.

Staff members were very friendly and directed us to a great place for dinner as well.