“Great Food, Great Location”
Review of The Golden Taps

The Golden Taps
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Pub, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Ordered a Burger and a beer, while waiting for friends. Location is amazing, back patio is quaint and comfortable. Food was delicious, and more than enough to keep me full. Great beer selections. Would return again for sure

Reviewed 17 September 2017

After dinner drinks was the reason to visit this appealing and nicely themed pub.

Right on the main street, parking was not much of a hassle. Good service, reasonable prices, an easy decision.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

When we stayed in Golden we had dinner in The Golden Taps twice. This place sells the best burger I've ever had. Perfectly cooked with delecious fries or yams. Highly recommend it if you are in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had lunch at The Golden Taps today, Sept. 8th, 2017. It was getting late in the afternoon so my husband and I decided to share The Loaded Canadian burger. It was a little slow coming but once we got it the food was excellent. The burger was flame grilled and topped with a deep fried pickle (which I was dubious about but it was very tasty). They had separated our burger onto 2 plates complete with fries and deep fried pickles for both of us. There appeared to be only one waitress on (Tracy) and I believe she was doing the bar tending as well. It was moderately busy but she seemed to have everything under control. It was an enjoyable meal and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

There was a group of nine of us looking for an outside dinner and we stumbled upon this place. The outside patio is on a raised trailer outside the restaraunt, was nice being above the traffic! The server was super friendly which was good because the first place we stopped at up the block not so much.. the guy here got all of our food and drink orders correct which was a pretty good feat considering the size of our group and we all had more than one round of drinks. The food was your normal pub food but it was pretty tasty. I had a buffalo chicken ceaser wrap, breaded chicken was still tender and there was a good amount of sauce. My only complaint would be the cost of the add on sides, paid $3.25 for yam fries which I thought was a bit steep.