Mountain View Cabins
US$203
Prestige Inn Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$166
US$248
US$236
Glenogle Mountain Lodge & Spa(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$150
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsshared kitchenoutdoor kitchenstayed hereoff the highwayawesome placeone nightstayed longerminute drivecanadian rockiescomfortable bedsother guestsmarshmallowstvwoodsbonfirebaniga
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

+ staffed by super friendly volunteers
+ free breakfast.
+ comfortable and well maintained cabins
+ prices are very reasonable.
+ this place is very relaxing, especially after a long drive from Toronto to BC.
+ they made fire at night, you can enjoy marshmallows and view the beautiful sky with stars!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2015

This was a very reasonably priced accommodation for our family of four, driving from Saskatchewan to Vancouver. The staff and owners were amazing and very friendly. The communal kitchen was great, and the cabins were immaculate.

We will come here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2015

We stayed in cabin #9. Clean and bed was comfortable.Volunteer staff very welcoming. Kitchen is awesome with the two BBQs, pots and pans, cutlery, etc... makings of smores were provided. I recommend this place due to the quietness, cleanliness and hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2015

This place is unique. Staffed by volunteers yet given the attention expected from professional staff. I was impressed.

Coming from "down under" (the US, in this case), I was happy to meet many travelers who were mostly from Europe (and one who was truly from "down under"). Many pleasant conversations were had. And I had a chance to brush a little rust off of my German!

I came away from my visit here with many pleasant memories and more than a few mosquito bites. The staff do have repellant on hand, but I foolishly declined.

I highly recommend this place and hope to return some day.

As an afterthought----If you plan to visit here, bring food. Cooking facilities are on site. It's a 20+ mile drive to Golden.

Cheers! (Thank you Emma and Duncan!)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I loved that cabins! It´s a great place with amazing view! I spent great moments at the cabins and I met very special people there! It´s a perfect place to relax and enjoy the nature. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends