“Disappointing for Panago”

Panago
Ranked #48 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We have never had a bad experience with Panago until this time. We ordered our pizzas and picked them up. When we got back to our motel room we dug in - I was very hungry. I could tell right away something was not right about my New York Deli! Upon inspection there were toppings missing and not enough pizza sauce. My wife had the Canadian and though made right it didn't have enough sauce. We contacted Panago customer service and they took care of the problem! Can't say anything bad about that!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

If it's "fast food style" pizza your after, Panago Cranbrook is by far the safest bet. Fresh ingredients. Made right out in the open for you to see. I've yet to be disappointed with any purchases here, and mind you that's through all owner/changes etc. Back from when it pas Panogopolous 2for1. Well ran business. My only complaint is about the discontinuation of the BBQ Dipper. Bring it back! Lol. Recommend the Chicken Club (Customized) or New York Deli.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

As much as I love to find a little pizza place that stuns me with their amazing pizza, I often just go where it's a sure thing. Pan ago is that. Well priced, fresh and full of great flavour. What else can you ask for? Medium is good for two.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great Pizza, I loved watching it being prepared right in front of me! The service was good and there was a small area where you could eat in but it wasn't large

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The staff were pleasant and the pizza was hot. I found it had an adequate amount of toppings and sauce as well as cheese. It was the basic Hawaiian, so not sure what some of the more deluxe pizza's are like. I do like there hand tossed crust. The medium was a good size with 8 pieces. I would order this again.