“Best Sushi in the Valley!”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #38 of 149 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Osaka changed hands a few months ago and it is better than ever! The restaurant has had a makeover. It is clean and fresh and the family aim to please! The variety of dishes has been expanded but the presentation is better than ever. I love the TV menu which really shows what you will receive when you order. I wasn't disappointed when I picked out some thing that was not on my regular list of favs, but it looked amazing on the TV. It is my go to place for Sushi in the Comox Valley.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As others mentioned, don.t let the strip mall setting put you off. Very busy place with a good menu and great food. We usually do takeout as it is just minutes away from home and they are always spot on in terms of having the food ready when they say. Resonable price for what you get. Never had an item we did not like. So... all good

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If you like Sushi and you are really picky, come here. The selection is the best in the Courtenay Comox area. Don't let the strip mall location fool you. The food is amazing and the pricing is decent. This is my go-to sushi place in Courtenay every time.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Small restaurant - open Monday to Saturday, in small strip mall. Good eats & food arrived fairly fast after ordering. Looked like when we were there that there were lots of take out orders being picked up. Large selection of sushi, sashimi and for those looking for something else western style food choices that others may want. With our choice the meal came with miso and was priced well- one dish at $14 & one at $16.00. Filling and delicious. Would go back again to try some other dishes.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered takeout for two. Could not eat the spider crab roll.
It was over cooked and burnt flavor,to the crab, which left terrible aftertaste. Spider crab rolls are my favorite and make a point to have one at each sushi place we visit. The roll I just couldn't eat. I called they told me to bring it back.
I had to drive back and exchange the roll. I was surprised that no effort was made for my time loss and driving . To make it right by food compensation or something so I feel a valued customer. But I did get the spider crab roll replaced. I was surprised when I opened the plastic bag the server gave me when I got home , My wife and I found two white styrofoam food containers.
We assumed one was the new spider crab roll and maybe the second container a complementary California roll or something complementary . To our shock and surprise It was the old roll .
Oh well I guess I will throw it out