Seh-Mi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 149 Restaurants in Courtenay
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I rushed in for take out after a work out on a business trip. Had the sashimi platter, miso soup and salad. Beautiful presentation (even for take out) fast service and above and beyond care - I was outside when my order was ready and the hostess came to find me. I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Food mediocre at best, the restaurant smells musty. Very dated and unimaginative. Skip. There's better sushi all over the valley.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The last two time I have gone here that service has been terrible.$5 minutes to get food a week ago and today I had to walk away hungry because It took an hour and I hadn't been served.Not ever going back.

1  Thank Don I
Reviewed 8 January 2017

We were thrilled to find a sushi restaurant in the Comox Valley that wasn't just a take-away-bar. This restaurant has a nice ambiance. We have now been twice and it is never been busy....hope it sticks around as the food is 5 star. We never had presentation like this at our last Sushi restaurant on the mainland. Highly recommend this spot if you are a sushi lover.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Great variety of both Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Sushi is fresh and as good as some of the specialty shops.

1  Thank Localresident99