“Authentic and amazing”
Review of Flavourz - CLOSED

Flavourz
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We arrived late and the owner Ajay greeted us and was happy to let us stay, I felt like family, the food was authentic and amazing, great value and great food if your in drumheller stop here.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We got there at 8pm. Server took our drink order (milk & water). He came back 10 mins later w/ the drinks. Took our order (burgers, and chicken nuggets). 30 mins passed, and he never came back. Considering we were the 'only' people in the dining room, it was a long wait. We finally decided to take our food to go and explained it was taking way too long (we had a long drive before it got dark). The server wasn't curtious, got upset with our reaction and walked away irritated. A decent woman took over our order, and understood our situation. She gave us a 50% off discount, and was nice about the entire thing. We took the food to go, and it was very tasty. This restaurant is good, but ensure you have extra time to spare. :)

As an Artist, I have to mention that I like the fact that they allow Artists to display their work in their establiment.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The food was absolutely amazing! Best Indian food I have ever had! The owner was very friendly and great to talk with!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We LOVE flavourz!! By far the best canadinized Indian food we have ever had. Having travelled to India and eating Indian every chance we get, this absolute gem of a place still ranks number one with us. Everything on the menu is delicious and the owners are awesome, remembering that my grandma is sick and asking about her health when they see me. Service is always great. They have a menu of Canadian food as well if you're not into Indian, and a bar side with pool tables. We moved from drumheller to Calgary, and still make the drive out here just to eat at flavourz! I hope this place succeeds and is around for a long time, we would be lost without it ! Try it you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Lindsaymolcan
Reviewed 7 March 2013

It is really quaint and the food is good. I did find the portions are very small and my husband has always come away hungry.