“Also serves a great breakfast!”

Cantine Chez Paul Enr
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Magog
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Was here numerous times before, but this time I tried it for breakfast. Standard breakfast menu: eggs, bacon, omelettes, etc., nothing fancy. Prices in line with other breakfast places. The friendliest and fastest service ever, good food. One low note: I was asked whether I wanted cheese in my omelette, said yes, and ended up getting Velveeta in there, not my favorite cheese (if that's even called cheese), word to the wise. Will return!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have been going to Chez Paul since I was a child. My Grandma, before she passed away, lived in Magog and whenever we would visit her we would go to Chez Paul. Aside from being a nostalgic and heart warming place for me, the food is amazing. I always get the hot dog or pogo and fries. The poutine is spot on. I always make a point to go to Chez Paul when I am in town and highly recommend everyone else does too!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This place is close to the border but they accept neither us currency nor credit cards. Ended up going elsewhere.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This place has been here forever - probably 50 years or more. And it's your best bet for a traditional Quebec friterie (French fries and other fried deliciousness) it's a lunch counter/diner in the best sense. Fries are dark and slightly crisp on the outside, and melt in your mouth soft inside. Hot dogs come with your choice of toasted or steamed bun. (toasté or steamé in French, naturally!) Club sandwich and other chicken dishes use real, fresh cooked chicken, not processed slices or those preformed frozen things. Be adventurous beyond the Poutine: you can have a galvaude here. Poutine with peas and chicken and hot chicken gravy. Or a guédille, a hot dog bun with chicken salad. They do breakfast. Service super friendly. It's a local favorite.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Best french fries in town and at the best price. Service is very friendly and charming. Business hours are also very accommodating.