“Quick breakfast”

Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Magog
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Just had a quick breakfast
Coffee and toast with strawberry jam and peanut butter.
Cheap eats.
Pleasant staff

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cheeseburger and a poutine and the were fantastic! The guy who served us was very friendly, he was also the cook. Would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Best poutine in Magog and a must to taste if you are in Magog.

Excellant poutine and hamburgers. The staff is also very friendly.

Chez Paul is rated #7 best poutine resto in Quebec!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Was here numerous times before, but this time I tried it for breakfast. Standard breakfast menu: eggs, bacon, omelettes, etc., nothing fancy. Prices in line with other breakfast places. The friendliest and fastest service ever, good food. One low note: I was asked whether I wanted cheese in my omelette, said yes, and ended up getting Velveeta in there, not my favorite cheese (if that's even called cheese), word to the wise. Will return!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have been going to Chez Paul since I was a child. My Grandma, before she passed away, lived in Magog and whenever we would visit her we would go to Chez Paul. Aside from being a nostalgic and heart warming place for me, the food is amazing. I always get the hot dog or pogo and fries. The poutine is spot on. I always make a point to go to Chez Paul when I am in town and highly recommend everyone else does too!