“Awsome”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Great food, great service. We had a good time! Not for cheaper budget.
It is a very popular restaurant, while we were there many called for a reservation but it was full for the whole evening. If you plan to go, take a reservation.

Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed everything about this meal - the food was very good, I had a local beer from Amos that was fantastic, the tables weren't overcrowded, and the wait staff were very polite even though we stumbled over a few Hanglish words.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

A little bistro that is charming! Amazing service. I had the ribs, that taste like heaven smoke on earth! Local microbrewery beer available. So much better than chain restaurant. Will go back.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

My husband and I went there for dinner, and it was one of the best meal we ever had. We could not choose among the several appealing choices offered, so we decided to share 5 different appetizers, with dessert. They were all very good, the Poutine au canard confit was good but the appetizer portion is enough since it is a heavy thing to digest. Service was also very friendly and attentive. Overall, good quality for the price, very inventive cuisine, and worth to go.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just had dinner there tonight- it was excellent! Good choices and prices too! Not too formal and very relaxed - we'll definitely be back soon! Our waitress was friendly and brought us Englush menus just incase we were unsure what to order . We're from Ontario but always feel welcome when we come to Rouyn- Noranda!