“Amazing food”

Add it.
Rawthentic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

My mom wanted me to try this restaurant and I'm glad we did. Amazing treats and food that is healthy and good. Rare now a days. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Honestly in the last year the staff has had a big change and the food is NOT what it use to be! The place is looking very dirty. I have allergy to certain nuts and when I ordered certain foods they assured me it did not have those ingredients. I had a reactions. I am sad that this restaurant was my favourite and I would alway make a trips up island to go up there but not any more. Change of staff makes a difference and obviously they do not care!

1  Thank Lauria S
Reviewed 26 September 2013

What a pleasant surprise to find a cute little raw food restaurant in Qualicum Beach! The service was great and the food was equally good! I was pleasantly surprised... I never expected to find a raw food place here but there are a few gems in this sleepy little town. It's just down the street and around the corner from Art Worx Gallery - the best art gallery north of Victoria!!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Best cheesecake! And Waldorf salad! Yummy! Affordable and so healthy and good for you! Enjoy this stop!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Lunch on the road. Our daughter-in- law texted to order the taco salad just after we had ordered the Mushroom soup. It was wonderful; a meal in a bowl, by far the best soup we have tasted. Followed it with their mylk coco and a little chocolate cookie then just had to call it quits and stagger out. Just a little too much reverberating noise for me with a background competition of radio music. Will go back next time or anytime.

1  Thank JettyVictoria