“Great smoothies but pricey”
Review of Rawthentic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rawthentic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I needed (needed!!!) a veggie smoothie on the road and found this place by accident. I got a great smoothie but it was pretty outrageously expensive ($9 for a fairly small cup). I went back the next day anyways for another one but they weren't open until 10am, which was far too late unfortunately.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A terrific place with good food, great staff and lots of choice at a reasonable price. I had a raw pizza that was really tasty but there were lots of choices - I may have to go back!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Awesome for your health a bit pricey though. The food is however, great and is a nice treat from the usual restaurant fare.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

My mom wanted me to try this restaurant and I'm glad we did. Amazing treats and food that is healthy and good. Rare now a days. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Honestly in the last year the staff has had a big change and the food is NOT what it use to be! The place is looking very dirty. I have allergy to certain nuts and when I ordered certain foods they assured me it did not have those ingredients. I had a reactions. I am sad that this restaurant was my favourite and I would alway make a trips up island to go up there but not any more. Change of staff makes a difference and obviously they do not care!

1  Thank Lauria S