“Had a good soup there !”
Review of Rawthentic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rawthentic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Could find to much that I liked. Something was dripping on the table. They use to have more stuff I liked and served you. Hope they keep adding to the menu and keep the cost down.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a raw restaurant in this quaint little town. The food was great and the staff very personable. We enjoyed eating our meal outside and chatting with some of the local people who also dine there. 5 stars for us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I needed (needed!!!) a veggie smoothie on the road and found this place by accident. I got a great smoothie but it was pretty outrageously expensive ($9 for a fairly small cup). I went back the next day anyways for another one but they weren't open until 10am, which was far too late unfortunately.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A terrific place with good food, great staff and lots of choice at a reasonable price. I had a raw pizza that was really tasty but there were lots of choices - I may have to go back!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Awesome for your health a bit pricey though. The food is however, great and is a nice treat from the usual restaurant fare.